Interreg North-West Europe
Transnational Cooperation and Challenges
I-stay@home has received funding from the European Union in the framework of the Interreg IV Programme for international cooperation as follows:
The INTERREG IVB North West Europe (NWE) Programme is a financial instrument of the European Union’s Cohesion Policy.
The programme invested €355 million from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) into the economic, environmental, social and territorial future of North West Europe (NWE). The fund was used to co-finance projects that maximize the diversity of NWE’s territorial assets by tackling common challenges through transnational cooperation. To this end, the Programme seeks organisations that are resolute in their ambition to contribute to a cohesive and sustainable territorial development of North West Europe.
In addition to the financial support provided by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the benefits of participating in an NWE project include:
Benefits to the NWE Zone
- Investment decisions based on sound European territorial development analysis.
- Maximization of territorial assets which facilitates economic development.
Benefits to our project
- Reduction of development costs and efficient use of time.
- Maximum use of available expertise through the transfer of good practice.
- Development of a model which is transferable across different countries.
- A European dimension attracts media attention.
Benefits to our organisations
- Capacity building, both for the organisation and for the personnel.
- Access to European networks and markets.
- Awareness of policy developments across Europe.
- A European profile, particularly beneficial for attracting talented professionals.
You can also visit our project on the NWE website:
"Les Arcuriales", 6th Floor,
45, rue de Tournai, Entrée D,
Fax: +33 (0)3 20 55 65 95